XNXUBD VPN Browser Terms Of ServiceLast updated: October 24, 2023
Table Of Contents
These Terms of Service (the “Terms”) govern your use of the XNXUBD VPN Browser website and service (the “Service”). You agree to be bound by these Terms by accessing or using the service. You may not access or use the service if you do not agree to these Terms.
For these Terms, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
- “Account” means the account that you create in order to use the service.
- “Content” means any text, images, videos, audio files, or other information posted or uploaded to the service by you or other users.
- “Service” means the XNXUBD VPN Browser website and service, including all of its features and functionality.
- “User” means any person or entity that accesses or uses the service.
Use of the Service
You must be at least 13 years of age to use the service. You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations when using the service.
You agree not to use the service to:
- Upload, post, or transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, or invasive of another’s privacy.
- Upload, post, or transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary right of any other person or entity.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Interfere with or disrupts the operation of the service or the servers or networks connected to the service.
- Transmit any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other malicious code or programs that may damage or interfere with the operation of the service or any other computer system.
You agree to provide accurate and complete information when creating your account and to keep your Account information up-to-date. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account password and all activities under your account. You agree to notify XNXUBD VPN Browser immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other security breach.
XNXUBD VPN reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account if you engage in excessive or abusive use of the service. Excessive or abusive use of the service includes, but is not limited to, using the service to:
- Download or upload large amounts of data
- Stream video or audio content for long periods
- Engage in peer-to-peer file sharing
- Use the service for commercial purposes without the express written permission of XNXUBD VPN
XNXUBD VPN does not log your online activity or browsing history. However, XNXUBD VPN may collect and retain certain information about your service use, such as the amount of data you transfer and the servers you connect to. This information is used to improve the service and to troubleshoot any problems you may experience.
Billing and Payments
The service is offered on a subscription basis. You agree to pay the applicable subscription fees for the service under the terms of your subscription plan. All subscription fees are non-refundable.
Cancellation and Refunds
You may cancel your subscription anytime by contacting XNXUBD VPN Browser customer support. Cancellations will take effect at the end of your current billing period. You will not be eligible for a refund for any unused portion of your subscription.
The Service and all Content contained therein are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to copy, distribute, modify, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, or create derivative works from any Content contained in the service without the express written permission of XNXUBD VPN.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The service is provided “as is” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. XNXUBD VPN does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free or that it will meet your specific needs.
Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, XNXUBD VPN shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way related to your use of or inability to use the service, even if XNXUBD VPN has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the state and federal courts’ exclusive jurisdiction in the State of California.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and XNXUBD VPN with respect to your use of the service and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and representations, whether oral or written.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck from these Terms, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both you and XNXUBD VPN.
Changes to These Terms
XNXUBD VPN reserves the right to change these Terms at any time. If XNXUBD VPN makes any material changes to these Terms, XNXUBD VPN will notify you by email or posting a notice on the service. Your continued use of the service after any changes to these Terms will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions about these Terms, don’t hesitate to contact XNXUBD VPN customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.